Vancouver Flannel Jacket-Brown
So versatile is our Vancouver Flannel Jacket - its really known as a shacket - worn open as a jacket or buttoned up as a shirt! This heavyweight flannel design has a stunning black, hunter green, white and taupe plaid pattern. Designed with a collar, long sleeves and button cuffs. Finished to perfection with bust pockets, functional front buttons and a subtle high + low hemline with side slits! By far, its our most requested fall/winter silhouette! Styled with the Knoxville Jeans and Joplin Boots.
- Front button closures
- Button cuffs
- Chest pockets
- Side slits
- Subtle high+low hemline
- Fit: Relaxed; No stretch
- Bust: Small-42in Medium-44in Large-46in
- Length: Small-29in Medium-30n Large-31in
- Fabric: 80% Polyester 20% Wool
- Model: She is 5ft 7in and a size 2. She is a 34D and is wearing a Small.
- Washing Instructions: Hand wash cold; Line dry