Hey Loves! Y'all all know that RG is proudly Aggie owned and operated...well...we've decided to team up with none other than an Aggie staple - Southern Jewlz Boutique! It's hard for me to control my excitement about this one ladies! I'm sure you've heard of Southern Jewlz, it's the pride and joy of our nearby neighbor - Aggieland! Randa, Southern Jewlz Queen/Owner, has been a close friend for many years and an inspiration. Randa has so many accomplishments but one of the coolest is being one of the the top 100 fastest growing Aggie owned businesses! Also, guess what?? She was the youngest of the group and also one of just a few women. We both started doing what we love in small vintage houses with our own two hands! The hand written receipts may be gone, but the love we both have for our businesses is stronger than ever. Randa is a star. She inspires women through her clothes and also is a true supporter of other business owners. Not only is Randa a dictator of taste, she is absolutely beautiful and believes that fashion may fade but that style is eternal. I am very proud to call her a colleague, and even more proud to call her a friend. Southern Jewlz is a must see boutique in College Station and I encourage you to stop in, you won't leave without a handful of bags! Our two Aggie Owned businesses have amazing style, fantastic customer service, and strong messages.
Giving women a stronger voice has always been one of my main goals. I've always said with the right outfit you can rule the world. For me, seeing a customer try on something that they can feel beautiful in gives me joy and I have never lost that feeling through the years.
Being a part of the Aggie Family is something that stays with you even after you leave Texas A&M. We support each other and treasure each other's competition. Southern Jewlz and Ruthie Grace are committed to two things - empowering women and very, very cute clothes.
We have come up with a fabulous pin it to win it contest where one lucky winner will get 4 FREE Pocket Tees by Z Supply! (Color and sizes to be determined by the winner) This is a $100+ value!
To enter, follow the steps below.
1. Create a Pinterest Board specifically for this contest. Name the Board Southern Jewlz + Ruthie Grace.
2. Be sure to pin this picture directly below to the board you created and make the caption of this pin #RGSJgiveaway.
4. Pin other fashion inspiration or quotes that mirror the values of the Southern Jewlz and Ruthie Grace brands. We encourage you to pin your little heart out and make your board as spectacular as possible.
5. Be sure you're following @southernjewlzboutique, @southernjewlz and @ruthiegraceboutique on instagram.
6. Be sure you're entered and have your board all set by Monday March 7 at 6pm. You may also email the link to your Pinterest board to firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure we don't miss it. Winner will be announced Tuesday March 8 at 11am.